What we do:
Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU – IT Arena, finishing the construction of the fist house created for the community of awesome IT neighbours – IT House, modernizing curriculums and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities (IoT, CS). Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club.
We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world.
Who are we looking for?
Are you an energetic person, able to work a lot and produce lots of creative ideas every day? Seems like we will have what to talk about!
We are looking for a candidate fluent in English that will work in our Education team. Your duties will include helping in launching new educational programs and organization of education-related events.
You will be working in a team of active people who are trying to make Ukrainian IT education better on a daily basis!
Working at Lviv IT Cluster you will get:
- You will be working in Education Team along with people who are changing education in Lviv
- You will get a lot of valuable contacts
- You will contribute to launching new educational programs, that do not have any analogues in Ukraine
- You will organize various events: lectures with CEOs of IT companies, student meetings with IT professionals and inspiring representatives of IT industry
- You will communicate with university representatives: from teachers to pro-rector
- You will make presentations about IT industry and new educational programs in Lviv and the region
- You will look for mentors for students of new educational programs
- full-time position
- competitive salary
- work in an incredibly friendly team that changes Lviv IT for the better
You are our perfect candidate if:
- You have strong communicative skills and are able to adapt quickly to new functional roles
- You have previous experience in event management
- You have presentation skills and are not afraid of public speaking
- Experience in working at higher education institutions would be a plus
- You are willing to make positive changes in education
- You set ambitious goals and are not afraid of achieving them
- You are a team-player
- Fluency in English (Upper Intermediate – Advanced)
- Experience in conducting business correspondence both in English and Ukrainian
- You are a fast-learner
If you are interested in this offer, email your CV to email@example.com
v.ua Don’t forget to indicate – Education Manager in the subject.