Representatives of major IT, investment and business companies will gather in Lviv for Lviv IT Jazz Conference. The event takes place on June 26-27 at Alfa Jazz Lounge in the city center. Lviv IT Cluster organizes the event to bring positive changes for the city.
Lviv IT Jazz is a C-level networking event for IT companies and investment funds. The ticket gives an opportunity to visit Alfa Jazz Fest concerts and listen to famous speakers like:
- Managing Director at Soros Fund Management Alex Fridlyand,
- Deputy Governor at the National Bank of Ukraine Vladyslav Rashkovan
- Founder and Managing Partner at AVentures Capital Andriy Kolodyuk.
- The Minister of Education and Science Liliya Hrynevych
- Head of ICT Committee at Ukrainian Parliament Alexandr Danchenko,
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board at Lviv IT Cluster Andrew Pavliv
For moderators, we prepared other famous IT and business evangelists such as Jaanika Merilo, the President of UVCA, Pavlo Sheremeta, former Minister of Economics of Ukraine, and Andriy Hankevych, Chief Strategist Officer at Eleks.
The conference will have three sections, each focused on different aspects of IT business. The first section will unite the government and city representatives to speak about the way the state can improve IT environment. The second section will gather prominent experts to discuss the changes needed for business growth such as infrastructural and educational projects. The third section will focus on the investment opportunities and arrange the dialogue between investors and IT companies.
For more information and tickets, visit the website of Lviv IT Jazz Conference!
For further queries, please, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.