What we do:
Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU – IT Arena, finishing the construction of the fist house created for the community of awesome IT neighbours – IT House, modernizing curriculums and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities (IoT, CS). Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club.
We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world!
Who are we looking for?
Are you enthusiastic and have as many creative ideas as we do? Seems like we will have what to talk about!
We are looking for a candidate fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian that will work in a call-center of the biggest tech conference in Eastern Europe – IT Arena and contact foreigners via phone. Your duties will include cold calling and cold emailing.
You will be working in a team of people who are changing the world every day!
Working at Lviv IT Cluster you will get:
- You will be the voice of IT Arena in front of our foreign guests
- You will create interesting and valuable offers for our clients
- You will closely cooperate with our first-class teams of marketing and PR-managers, designers and financial experts – together you’ll generate new opportunities for growth
- You will get valuable insights and gain experience in many areas of expertise
- And, of course, you will have the opportunity to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine and experience organizing one of the best IT conferences
- full-time position
- competitive salary
- work in an incredibly friendly team that changes Lviv IT for the better
You are our perfect candidate if:
- Advanced level of English (If you do not meet this requirement, please do not send your CV), as well as fluency in Ukrainian and Russian
- Experience in communication with native speakers
- Experience in working at a call-center (not necessary, but would be a plus)
- You know how to write a script (a text you will use in phone conversations)
- You have strong communicative and presentation skills and are able to adapt quickly to new functional roles
- You are a fast-learner
- There is nothing more important for you than meeting deadlines
- Working under pressure – is your lifestyle
If you are interested in this offer, email your CV to email@example.com Don’t forget to indicate – Sales Assistant in the subject.