If the Constitution is your handbook and law – your only love and passion, it seems like we have an excellent offer for you! Lviv IT Cluster is looking for a lawyer. If you have a Law Degree, are ready to work in a great team, speak English fluently and are willing to get new experience – then we need you!
What we do:
Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure and business support. We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world!
How we do it:
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU – IT Arena, finishing the construction of the fist house created for the community of awesome IT neighbors – IT House, modernizing curriculums and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities (IoT, CS). Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club.
Working at Lviv IT Cluster you will get:
- Prospects for professional growth
- Experience in implementation of interesting large-scale projects
- Opportunity to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- Work in friendly team
- Competitive salary and comfortable workplace
- Opportunity to work full/part-time
You are our perfect candidate if you have:
- Degree in Law (Masters or higher)
- Fluency in English (Upper Intermediate/Advance, IELTS, TOEFL would be a plus)
- Computer literacy
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Experience in drafting and editing contracts in both Ukrainian and English
- Resistance to challenges, multitasking and an ability to react quickly to problems
- Desire to constantly develop and a sense of team spirit!
If you are interested in this offer, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t forget to indicate – Lawyer in the subject.