#ProductWorkshopKyiv | The foundations of Pragmatic approach in Product Management
by Roman Pavlyuk, Product Manager at SoftServe
Wondering how to apply Product Management to add the value?
The One-day Product Management Workshop has useful tips for you. The workshop group is limited. So, get your seat before it is gone! **
Book your ticket here.
The problem within Ukrainian IT branch is that companies are struggling with challenges on how to bring more value to the client and thus to put a higher price. A need for higher prices is driven by the continuous growth of employee compensations caused by the overheated market.
- Learn and get used to Pragmatic Marketing Framework in order to access and build Product Management processes on existing and new coming projects
- Applying Pragmatic approach for Business Development in order to present the higher value
- Learn proper ways of building Product Management processes on the projects. Capability to understand advantage of it and sell such service to the client (to extend portfolio of provided services)
- Improve processes on existing projects and bring more value into them and thus selling them for a much higher price
- Moving from role of Requirement Manager/ Business Analyst to Technical Product Manager role in order to reduce dependency on client availability and make team more independent and productive
- Strong understanding what is product, value, price, market, customer etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of Pragmatic Marketing techniques
- Business development skills that are based on Pragmatic approach
- Practical cases and exercises
Roman Pavlyuk, Solution Leader / Product Manager for Enterprise Products at SoftServe Inc., PMC-IV Certified Product Manager
- Tea • Coffee • Candies • Lunch Snacks •
** SPECIAL PRICE for #ProductCampKyiv2017 ticket owners – your ticket code is your promo code.