Lviv IT Cluster’s PR team is looking for a content writer who will take the best seat in the office – at the window. Excellent written English, experience in journalism, good writing skills – are the things you would really need to get this position.
Content writer will be responsible for writing articles and making interviews for our printed magazine ITID Lviv, generating ideas and creating news for Lviv IT Cluster web page and blogs for IT Arena, drafting the best press releases and content planning for our social media pages.
It would be perfect if you’re a team player, interested in technologies and believe that content is powerful.
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Advanced English
- Experience in tech writing in English (please attach your portfolio)
- Work experience in print or online media
- Computer skills (WordPress)
- Interest in technology and innovation
- Ability to handle challenges, multitask and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to create and be a team player
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing new texts for our websites, magazine, and social media daily (reports, interviews, articles)
- Proof-reading and editing texts
- Updating website content, working in WordPress
- Translating texts into English
- Generating and implementing new ideas for our newsfeed
- Working with visual materials for articles
Working with Lviv IT Cluster you will get:
- Professional growth possibilities
- Experience implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Possibility to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- A fun team which respects and supports you
If you are interested in this offer,
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to indicate – Content Writer.