What we do:
Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure and business support. We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well and to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT Business in Europe and the whole world!
How we do it:
Develop and implement projects which popularize IT education and Lviv as one of the biggest and most attractive places for living and working in IT sphere; enhance infrastructure for IT employees. Promote IT industry and help IT companies grow and develop! We always communicate informally, share joys and misfortunes, and we are always ready to help each other! If you are ready to be creative, develop and grow together with our community, then send us your CV!
We are looking for an Event manager!
Job type: full time
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English (Upper Intermediate/Advanced, IELTS, TOEFL would be a plus)
- Professional management skills
- Event management experience
- Ability to handle challenges, multitask and problem solve in fast-paced environment
- Desire to create and be a team player!
- Advanced networking skills
The responsibilities include:
- Organizing and planning events
- Communicate with vendors
- Communicate with speakers
- Budget planning
- Book venues and negotiate fees
Working with Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- Professional growth possibilities
- Experience implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Possibility to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- Fun team which respects and supports you
- Comfortable workplace
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this vacancy, email your CV with examples of successful events you organized to email@example.com. Don’t forget to indicate – Event Manager.