DTF Conference is the first conferenсe about brands and creativity taken part in Kyiv on June 8-9 at Lavra gallery
- Jeff Carvalho, co-founder of one of the biggest street-fashion and culture media who makes perfect work on cross-platform.
- Lisa Kohlert, vice-president of CLO3D company who works on software for fashion 3D-design, Their product is used by Nike, adidas, Hugo Boss, Love Moschino and more.
- Oobah Butler, journalist-pranker from VICE and bestseller author of ‘How To Bullsh*t Your Way To Number 1: An Unorthodox Guide To 21st Century Success’ book.
- Rian Pozzebon, head of design at Vans. Made a cult of classical keds models and started collaborations with top artists and designers.
- Yasha Young, founder of the largest urban art museum Urban Nation located in Berlin.
- Atiba Jefferson, iconic street-photographer, works with Supreme, Nike, adidas and takes portraits for pop-culture icons like Pharell Williams, Kanye West, etc.
The separate panel discussion will cover fashion-tech and Lisa Kohlert from CLO3D, Serhii Ezdin from Pix and Kateryna Halych from 3DLook take part there.
Besides this, the main stage includes speeches by Ukrainian brands and companies founders – Ksenia and Anton Shnaider, Anastasia Bukovska (Family Production), Jane Yatsuta (Radioactive Film), Anna Osmekhina (TTSWTRS), Masha Reva, Ihor Gud (GUD).
Using promo-code DTF15 you get 15% discount on any ticket up to June 5.
And only on June 1, you have a chance to buy Standart ticket just for 1900 UAH!
Besides the main event team holds several pop-up events: on June 6 at 19:15 there are two parallel film screenings including «Faces, Places» та «Mid90s» at Multiplex cinema at Skymall trade center. And on June 7 there is the unique photo exhibition on skateboarding decks at Toronto-Kyiv complex.
For any questions please write to email@example.com