IT Dnipro Conference is a platform for the effective interaction of technologies, business, and the government. Nowadays in Ukraine, it is the IT sector that is a key component of future economic success.
The mission of the event is to provide practical examples of effective synergy between IT, business and the authorities, work out a joint action plan on the further successful development of knowledge economy and concordant integration of the region in the modern digital world.
Speakers of the conference:
- Emmanuel Lowe – founder and managing partner of Elese
- Jesper Ohrn – International Business Development Director, West Sweden Chamber of Commerce
- Maxim Yakover – CEO and Managing Partner of Unit.city
- Maria Kot – Regional Director of Luxoft
- Vitaliy Gorovyy – Managing Partner, Insoft Capital
- Yevhen Sarantsov – Founder, Reactor
- Mykhailo Gaychuk – founder of Sales Generation
- Larysa Antoschuk – Head of Tax Dispute Resolution Practice, KPMG Ukraine
The focus of the conference:
- Peculiarities and conditions to conduct IT business in Dnipro;
- Interaction between the IT sector and local authorities;
- The attraction of investments in the region;
- Taxation and IT bills;
- Foreign markets entry, main job features and contracting;
- Effective customer acquisition.
For IT Dnipro Conference participants this is a great opportunity to:
- Learn about current economic indicators and development peculiarities of the IT-industry in the Dnipro region;
- Consider successful business cases of technology integration into classic industries;
- Meet the best specialists in this area and make new business contacts;
- Get practical information on business development, scaling, IT sales, marketing, entering new markets;
- Useful networking and interesting time with like-minded people.
You can get detailed information on participation conditions and purchase a ticket on the event website: itdnipro.com.ua
Conference languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.