Sooner or later, a serious company asks itself the question: “What should I do to increase sales and strengthen my position in the market?”. Some start to expand massively, growing the team, and, accordingly, the number of expenses. Others prefer to do nothing, satisfied with what they already have. And the third group – invest money in training their employees. So, if you also face the following question: “What to do to sell more?”, we invite you to visit the event – “IT Sales Lviv”.
We will consider a number of questions:
- Where to find new customers?
- What needs to be done so that the client himself looks for you?
- Reasons for burning-out of sales -manager. How do we fight it?
- Uliana Krains’ka – Head of Marketing and Lead Generation at JetSoftPro.
– visited 27 countries of the world;
– believes that you must visit the countries for which you are selling;
– believes that the best learning through practice;
This time we will learn from practical cases. Because experience is a certain amount of failures and a failure is okay!
- Saldugin Sergey – Senior Business Development Manager @ IT Gravity bvba (Belgium). Visited the business of 48 countries, graduated from the MBA, the largest closed contract is 75 million dollars. Believes that big sales come from personal relationships and customer confidence. I am sure that knowledge of the national and cultural characteristics of the clients significantly helps in the negotiations. Let’s talk about what should be the site of an outsourcing company to help it sell, and how to build affiliate networks.
Buy tickets here.
Ticket price – 300 UAH
30% discount available for Lviv IT Cluster members with a promo code: off30
Date and time:
December 13, from 19:00 to 21:30
Lviv, Akademika Gnatyuk Street, 12A, Hotel “Rius”
Contact: email@example.com / +38 (099) 41 75 037