Intensive course “Business Analysis Essentials (Theory+Practice)” provides participants with the opportunity to organize their knowledge and experience into a single system, to explore the international standard terminology and tools offered professional business analysts.
We will consider the structure and content of one of the most well-known standards in the area of business analysis BABOK® (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) v 3.0, that allows you to get the required number of Professional development hours for admission IIBA certification exam for the program.
This training is focused on the following business analysis knowledge areas
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition.
We will study the following techniques via practice
- A decision tree
- Stakeholder analysis (RACI matrix, onion diagram, brainstorming)
- Focus group
- SWOT Analysis
- Business Model Canvas
- User Story
- Model data (class diagram)
- Mind map
Systems analysts, business analysts, product managers, requirements engineer, business architect, product owner, who need to understand the objectives and content of the business analysis tasks in accordance with the BABOK® Guide V 3.0.
- Get an insight into the basic terms and concepts of business analysis in accordance with BABOK® Guide V 3.0.
- Understand the main principles of Business Analysis Core Concept Model™ (BACCM™)
- Study the framework of the business analysis in accordance with BABOK® Guide V 3.0.
- Explore a variety of business analysis techniques
- Obtain 40 hours of professional development
Certified trainer, CBAP®, PMI-PBA®, CPRE®, PhD,
The Best Professional in Business Analysis Ukrainian IT Awards-2013/2016
Speaker and Member of Programm Committee: Analyst Days, Business Analysis Conference Europe, BAQ, BACon, Think Stage, etc.
17-Aug-2019 – 21-Aug-2019
10:00 – 19:00
Address: Kyiv, Getmana str. 1a
till 30.06.2019 – 470$
30.06-19.07.2019 – 500$
After 19.07.2019 – 570$
till 30.06.2019 – 540$
30.06 -19.07.2019 – 570$
After 19.07.2019 – 640$