RubyC is the European conference devoted to Ruby, Rails, and other related technologies hosted annually by Svitla Systems in Kyiv, Ukraine. Every year, the conference attracts almost 400 participants and 14 brilliant speakers to exchange knowledge, discuss trends, and share learnings about innovations that transform our work and lives for the better. Traditionally, RubyC keeps a two-day/one-track format, in the 2019 edition conference will take place on the 14-15th of September. All talks are presented in English.
Here is the awesome line up for 2019:
- Katrina Owen: „One Small Step”
- Benoit Daloze: „Parallel and Thread-Safe Ruby at High-Speed with TruffleRuby”
- Emily Stolfo: „Beauty and the Beast: Applications and Distributed Systems”
- Aleksander Dąbrowski: „10 performance sins of Rails applications”
- Yulia Oletskaya: „RPC frameworks overview”
- Ivan Shamatov: „It’s all about money, money, money”
- Dmytro Shapovalоv: „Audit Logs. Secure and protected”
- Halász Dávid: “How to hijack, proxy and smuggle sockets with Rack/Ruby”
- Walerian Sobczak: “Distributed stream processing in Ruby”
- Aaron Cruz: “Steal This Talk”
- Dan DeMeyere: “Misadventures in Continuous Delivery for the Largest Online Apparel Resale Marketplace”
- Yevhen Kuzminov: “A year with Hanami in production: the Good, the Bad and some Recipes”
- Alexey Vasyliev: “Application Security for Rails Engineers”
- Mikhail Bortnyk: “Panel discussion (Open talk)”
We invite you to learn more about the speakers and their topics at rubyc.eu/#speakers.
Meanwhile, Ruby Birds tickets are already on sale and end up on 31 July!
As always, we are very grateful to our sponsors: MLSDev, Railsware, ThredUP, and Cookpad. Thanks to them, we are able to invite so many wonderful experts from all around the globe! Thank you for supporting and inspiring the Ruby community.
If you want to see talks from previous years, you are welcome to explore our YouTube channel.