On June 12th and 13th, Social Media Week Kyiv will take place – the second international conference about social media, marketing, and communication.
The two-day event is part of the global Social Media Week network, which takes place every year around the world in New York, Los Angeles, London, and other cities.
The theme of the 2019 Social Media Week events is STORIES. The number of social media users continues to grow, and according to forecasts, the number will reach about 5 billion by 2020. Social media has become the most influential platform for storytelling. However, “With Great Influence Comes Great Responsibility”, and we’re responsible for what we tell our audience, and how we choose to do it.
The participants with reports for the conference will include:
- Andrei Skotsyk, Head of Digital Marketing at Ukrposhta
- Lana Miller, Head of Marketing The Next Web
- Emma Ridderstad, CEO & Co-founder Warpin Media
- Yevhen Piletsky, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Philosophy, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, a cognitive psychologist
- Ivan Siyak, Editor-in-Chief, WAS History Journal
- Nazar Beguin, CMO Crello
- Mykhailo Kudla, Bolt (Taxify), ex-Google
- Maksim Rovinskiy, Head of Сommunications at charity organization “100% LIFE” (All-Ukrainian Network of People Living with HIV)
- Darina Danilenko, Head of PR at Opendatabot
- Evgeniy Mokin, Founder/CEO at Median ads. Performance marketing strategist, and website promotion specialist with a data-driven approach.
- Liudmila Shik, Account Manager at SimilarWeb
The conference will bring together about 20 speakers from Europe and Ukraine. The organizers of the event, Depositphotos, announced that the conference will have the best cases from professionals representing Ukrainian and international businesses.
The conference is a great opportunity for business representatives, startups, as well as people working in the creative industry, marketing, and media, to share experiences and unique professional findings.
Lviv IT Cluster members are eligible for a 10% discount with the promo code: SMWKYIVFR
The event will take place in the biggest photography studio in Eastern Europe – Lightfield Productions.