Center for Entrepreneurship invites you to a workshop with Dmytro Voloshyn, co-founder and CTO of the international online platform for finding tutors Preply.com.
The company has offices in Kyiv and Berlin, was set up in 2012. Preply helps people learn foreign languages in a relaxed atmosphere with skilled tutors all over the world.
Preply is already an international successful platform for language learning, and at the end of July, the company has raised $ 4 million in next investment round.
During the workshop we’ll discuss:
- How and why Preply managed to become an international company
- Forming an international team and culture
- Strategy and marketing trends on international markets
- Attracting investment from international investors
- Technical aspects of localization and internationalization
Contact person: Oksana Matiykiv, email@example.com, +380677348028