Lviv IT Cluster is looking for Education Manager.
We are looking for a candidate fluent in English that will work in our Education team. Your duties will include helping in launching new educational programs and organization of education-related events.
You will be working in a team of active people who are trying to make Ukrainian IT education better on a daily basis!
You are our perfect candidate if:
- You have strong communicative skills and are able to adapt quickly to new functional roles
- You have previous experience in event management
- You have presentation skills and are not afraid of public speaking
- Experience in working at higher education institutions would be a plus
- You are willing to make positive changes in education
- You set ambitious goals and are not afraid of achieving them
- You are a team-player
- Fluency in English (Upper Intermediate – Advanced)
- Experience in conducting business correspondence both in English and Ukrainian
- You are a fast-learner
Working with Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- Professional growth possibilities
- Experience implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Possibility to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- You will get a lot of valuable contacts
- Fun team which respects and supports you
- Comfortable workplace
- Competitive salary
The responsibilities include:
- You will be working in Education Team along with people who are changing education in Lviv
- You will organize various events: lectures with CEOs of IT companies, student meetings with IT professionals and inspiring representatives of IT industry
- You will communicate with university representatives: from teachers to pro-rector
- You will make presentations about IT industry and new educational programs in Lviv and the region
If you are interested in this offer, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
v.ua. Don’t forget to indicate – Education Manager in the subject.