We are looking for an Event manager!
Lviv IT Cluster’s event team needs one more social and full of energy person who enjoys big events, likes to work in a team, and cares about deadlines.
Among our projects – unique and big events, such as IT Arena, the biggest tech event in Eastern Europe gathering in Lviv the world-known companies and thousands of participants; IT Jazz, the conference where we discuss the very up-to-date topics – global trends of economy, development of IT industry in Ukraine and investment with economists, entrepreneurs, and politicians.
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English (Upper Intermediate/Advanced)
- Professional management skills
- Event management experience
- Ability to handle challenges, multitask and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to create and be a team player
- Responsibility and self-organizing skills
- Advanced networking skills
The responsibilities include:
- Organizing and planning events
- Communicating with vendors
- Budget planning
- Booking venues and negotiating fees
Working with Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- Professional growth possibilities
- Experience implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Possibility to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- Fun team which respects and supports you
- Comfortable workplace
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this vacancy, email your CV with examples of successful events you organized to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to indicate – Event Manager