What we do:
Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU – IT Arena, constructing houses created for the community of awesome IT neighbours – IT House, modernizing curriculums and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities. Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club.
We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world!
Who are we looking for?
Are you enthusiastic and able to produce lots of creative ideas every day? Seems like we will have what to talk about!
We are looking for a candidate fluent in English that will work in our PR team. Your duties will include SMM, content management, writing articles and press releases for our websites and printed magazine ITID Lviv, and conducting business correspondence.
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Journalism or Humanities
- English language skills (Upper Intermediate/Advanced, IELTS, TOEFL certificates welcomed)
- Solid computer skills
- SMM experience
- Ability to handle challenges, multitask and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to develop and team spirit!
- Desire to be involved in innovation and IT
- Desire to create and be a team player
Your responsibilities will include:
- SM management and promotion (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Plus)
- updating website content, working in WordPress
- content writing and management
- translating texts into English
- generating and implementing new ideas for our newsfeed
- working with designer
Working with Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- Professional growth possibilities
- Experience implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Possibility to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- Fun team which respects and supports you
- Comfortable workplace
- Official employment
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this vacancy, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to indicate SMM in the subject.