What we do:
Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU – IT Arena, finishing the construction of the fist house created for the community of awesome IT neighbours – IT House, modernizing curriculums and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities (IoT, CS). Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club.
We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world.
Who are we looking for?
Are you an enthusiastic person, able to work a lot and produce lots of creative ideas every day? Seems like we will have what to talk about!
We are looking for someone who will become a perfect Project Manager for Lviv IT Cluster. Your duties will include working with the Cluster’s infrastructure projects, including IT House 2.0. and IT Village.
You will be working in a team of active people who are passionate about what they do!
Working at Lviv IT Cluster:
- You will develop local infrastructure projects
- You will create content (for video, presentations, etc)
- You will get a lot of valuable contacts
- You will create interesting and valuable offers for representatives of business in Lviv
- You will closely cooperate with our first-class teams of marketing and PR-managers, designers and financial experts – together you’ll generate new opportunities for growth
- You will get valuable insights and gain experience in many areas of expertise
- You will constantly develop and learn new things
- And, of course, you will have the opportunity to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine and experience organizing one of the best IT conferences
- full-time position
- competitive salary
- work in an incredibly friendly team which changes Lviv IT for the better
You are our perfect candidate if:
- You have previous experience in the sphere of sales
- You have strong communication skills and are able to adapt quickly to new functional roles
- Your English is Upper Intermediate or higher
- You have previous experience in business correspondence
- You are a fast learner
- There is nothing more important for you than meeting deadlines
- Working under pressure – is your lifestyle