Lviv IT Cluster is a community that unites more than 260 successful tech companies and implements the boldest projects in the areas of promoting the Ukrainian tech industry, education, infrastructure, and business support.
For 8 years, the Cluster team has been conducting large-scale analytical research IT Research, which focuses on the most relevant topics for the IT industry. Our projects help the IT business to develop and grow, despite the crisis and challenges of the times, and make the most important decisions based on valid and relevant data.
With the support of a strong community and exceptional expertise, the Lviv IT Cluster team is moving forward and expanding the scope and portfolio of the IT Research project. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced project manager who will strengthen and complement our results-oriented team in creating and implementing unique and exclusive research products. We need an initiative team player who can effectively work with people and data, is not afraid to dive into the unknown, thinks structurally, and knows what launching multiple research projects simultaneously means for the team. We guarantee ambitious goals, research challenges, and an exciting professional journey.
The vacancy is open for our Lviv office.
We would like you to have:
- Experience of at least one and a half years in implementing several research projects – both short and long-term ones;
- Understanding of the full cycle of research project implementation, principles of working with clients and subcontractors;
- Ability to set up a correct research technical task;
- Knowledge of basic data collection methods, understanding and ability to apply relevant methodologies and approaches;
- Ability to develop research tools;
- Knowledge and ability to use the following tools and programs for working with data: tools for organizing surveys and data collection (Typerform, QuestionPro), tools for data processing (such as IBM SPSS Statistics), MS Excel, Google Sheets, and others (ability to work with BI tools will be an advantage);
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Flexibility of thinking, readiness to solve complex research situations and apply creative approaches;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data;
- Experience in preparing analytical reports;
- Responsibility and initiative;
- Literacy, ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to plan work independently;
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously when needed;
- Ability to work effectively with deadlines;
- Higher education in the field of social sciences and/or project management;
- Knowledge of English language (Upper Intermediate/Advanced);
- Experience in systematic work in relevant positions in research/sociological companies/agencies/organizations will be an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring the execution of the Lviv IT Cluster’s research strategy and leading research projects in the IT industry from IT Research portfolio;
- coordinating and developing existing projects;
- developing research tools and programming them/transferring them to a specialized resource for data collection;
- searching for and processing data;
- analyzing data;
- preparing reports on the results of the research;
- setting technical tasks for contractors;
- coordinating the work of contractors and verifying the quality of the results;
- communicating with Lviv IT Cluster member companies and technically engaging them in project activities;
- completing tasks from the Research Lead to achieve project success;
- collaborating with other structural units of the Lviv IT Cluster.
What you will get by working at the Lviv IT Cluster:
- perspective for professional growth;
- experience in implementing interesting and large-scale projects;
- the opportunity to work in the largest community of its kind among all existing ones in Ukraine;
- a team that respects and supports you;
- a comfortable workplace;
- competitive compensation.