Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU – IT Arena, constructing houses created for the community of awesome IT neighbors – IT Village, modernizing curricula and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities. Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club. Moreover, we publish the first in Ukraine English-language magazine about technologies – ITID Lviv.
We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer!
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in working with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Figma. Adobe Premiere would be a plus;
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout;
- Ability to establish cooperation with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to create presentations, posters, cases and other promotional materials;
- Strong data visualization skills;
- A creative approach to the development and implementation of ideas for various thematic projects together with the project team;
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- English B1 and higher;
- At least three years of work experience;
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX design;
- Basic knowledge of web design.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of graphic design for events, websites, social media and other marketing materials;
- Redesign and improvement of existing materials;
- Development of presentations, infographics and other materials;
- Research and development of design projects.
Working at Lviv IT Cluster, you get:
- Opportunity to work in the biggest tech-community in Ukraine;
- Prospects for professional growth;
- Experience in implementing out-of-the-box and large-scale projects;
- Fun and supportive team;
- Competitive salary;
- Yearly performance and salary reviews.