We are Lviv IT Cluster.
We are the largest community of tech companies in Ukraine.
Together with government and educational representatives, we foster the development of the technology industry in the region and the country. Additionally, we undertake ambitious projects in promotion, infrastructure, and business support within the tech industry.
We organize the biggest and best tech conference in Ukraine and Eastern Europe, IT Arena, as recognized by DOU and AIN.
We’re constructing a Research Center with laboratories to provide training and practical experience for students of engineering specialties from local higher education institutions. We also work on modernizing curricula and initiating new educational programs at Lviv universities.
Moreover, we’ve introduced a loyalty program for our members. Through participation in the IT Club, tech professionals enjoy various discounts and pleasant surprises from our partner brands.
Furthermore, we proudly publish the first English-language magazine in Ukraine dedicated to technology – ITID Lviv.
We navigate through obstacles with determination and confront challenges head-on, all while working to enhance and foster the tech industry’s growth at local and national levels. Our mission involves showcasing the competitiveness of Ukrainian tech education and businesses within Europe and worldwide.
We are growing our team and looking for a Lawyer to join our Legal Department.
This position is vacant at our Lviv and Kyiv offices.
We really want you to have:
- Three years of relevant experience;
- Specialization in commercial and contract law, knowledge of personal data protection laws (GDPR, CCPA, UK GDPR);
- Experience in corporate practice, support of international IT projects, and compliance procedures will be an advantage;
- Higher education – Master in Law from one of the reputable Ukrainian or foreign universities;
- Interest in innovations, the tech industry, and their legal regulation;
- Skills in legal writing and generating documents;
- A sense of the aesthetics of law;
- Resistance to challenges, multitasking, and problem-solving skills;
- Desire to be a team player and to grow professionally;
- Impeccably written literacy (Ukrainian, English);
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced level of English.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with the changes in Ukrainian and foreign legislation;
- Providing legal support services and performing tasks within the legal team that will provide comprehensive support to IT companies;
- Providing accurate and timely advice on various legal issues related to the work of the IT companies, supporting the IT companies’ activities;
- Developing and amending legal instructions, policies, and internal corporate standards (in Ukrainian and English);
- Maintaining control over compliance with requirements and criteria, proper reporting, and systems functioning, including searching for risks of violation of the law, building, implementing, and supervising compliance systems in projects, developing internal instructions and regulations;
- Drafting and reviewing service agreements, contracts, data processing agreements, and other legal documents (in Ukrainian and English);
- Providing advice on various legal issues within the company’s activities;
- Researching and assessing various risk factors related to business decisions and operations in the context of analyzing data obtained during the provision of services;
- Maintaining a database of documents and keeping it accurate and up-to-date;
- Monitoring and maintaining current knowledge of changes in Ukrainian and foreign legislation;
- Consulting on various legal issues related to company activities;
- Research and risk assessment of the business decisions and operations through data analysis obtained while providing services.
Working with Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- A promising position within Ukraine’s largest specialized organization;
- A diverse project portfolio;
- A real chance to influence the tech industry in the region and the country;
- Access to events organized by Lviv IT Cluster;
- A competitive and regularly reviewed compensation package;
- Expanding your network with valuable contacts.