We are Lviv IT Cluster.
We are the largest community of tech companies in Ukraine.
Together with government and educational representatives, we foster the development of the technology industry in the region and the country. Additionally, we undertake ambitious projects in promotion, infrastructure, and business support within the tech industry.
We organize the biggest and best tech conference in Ukraine and Eastern Europe, IT Arena, as recognized by DOU and AIN.
We’re constructing a Research Center with laboratories to provide training and practical experience for students of engineering specialties from local higher education institutions. We also work on modernizing curricula and initiating new educational programs at Lviv universities.
Moreover, we’ve introduced a loyalty program for our members. Through participation in the IT Club, tech professionals enjoy various discounts and pleasant surprises from our partner brands.
Furthermore, we proudly publish the first English-language magazine in Ukraine dedicated to technology – ITID Lviv.
We navigate through obstacles with determination and confront challenges head-on, all while working to enhance and foster the growth of the tech industry at local and national levels. Our mission is to contribute to the transformation of Lviv into a world-class innovative, and investment-attractive technological center.
We are expanding the PR department and we are looking for a proactive person to join the PR team.
We really want you to:
- Reside in Lviv;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in PR and/or journalism. Experience in IT companies or with IT products will be an advantage;
- Have excellent soft skills;
- Be able to build quality networking and long-term partnerships;
- Have exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking;
- Be able to and like to write meaningful and thoughtful texts in various formats: expert columns, releases, newsletters, etc. that will help to deliver the right value to the audience and establish a connection with the reader;
- Have a high emotional intelligence and understand what is currently relevant;
- Be able to work with many projects simultaneously, prioritizing the tasks;
- Find and constantly monitor interesting news stories to implement PR activities around them;
- Have an Upper-Intermediate level of English and higher;
- Love communication, new acquaintances and willingly attend professional events;
- Have the motivation to build quality processes from scratch, gradually moving in parallel with what has already been created and what is currently being built;
- The ability to work with speakers and influencers will be a definite plus.
Working at Lviv IT Cluster offers:
- The opportunity to be part of the largest tech community in Ukraine;
- Prospects for professional growth;
- Experience in implementing unique and large-scale projects;
- A fun and supportive team;
- Competitive salary;
- Yearly performance and salary reviews.
Other important details:
- It’s a full-time position;
- Working hours are 10:00 – 19:00 from Monday to Friday;
- Work in the office with remote work option;
- Office address is 4 Vesnianna St., Startup Depot Business Incubator;
- We provide a laptop, office equipment and necessary software.