Education is one of the most important areas of activity of Lviv IT Cluster. For more than seven years, we have been working to make qualitative changes in Lviv’s tech education.
Updating bachelor’s degree programs, reforming vocational and secondary education are big steps towards high-quality IT education not only in Lviv but throughout Ukraine.
Every year we implement even more ambitious plans. That’s why we are currently expanding our team and looking for an educational project manager.
You will work among active people who improve Ukrainian IT education every day!
We really want you to have:
- A desire to change education for the better
- Ability to set and achieve ambitious goals
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Strong communication skills and quick adaptation to new functional roles
- Understanding of the trends among young people aged 15-18 and how to reach them
- Experience in organizing events
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to speak in front of an audience
- Upper-intermediate level of English and above
- Experience in business communication in English and Ukrainian
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and development of existing projects
- Cooperation with Lviv IT Cluster member companies, authorities and educational institutions
- Organizing educational events: lectures, meetings, conferences
What you get by working at Lviv IT Cluster:
- The opportunity to work in the largest community of its kind in Ukraine
- Experience in implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Prospects for professional growth
- Work in a fun team that respects and supports you
- A lot of useful contacts
- Stable remuneration and its annual review
- Work in a safe and comfortable office