Lviv IT Cluster expands its activity in Ukraine – our association has set up an Interaction Office in Kyiv. We’re building a new team to develop our representative office in Ukraine’s capital and work on interesting and valuable projects that we’ll implement together with our partners.
We have an open position for GA Manager at our Kyiv office. Professionals who have relevant experience in similar positions and are ready to join the effective team are encouraged to apply for this role.
If you like to build partnerships and create high-quality and effective contact networks, have been working in a similar position, have experience in managing state authorities or international funds – then you have a great chance to join the Lviv IT Cluster team. We really like people who know how to achieve their goals. And our goals are very ambitious. This professional journey will be extremely exciting for everyone on board.
We really want you to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Advanced level of English
- Work experience in a similar position or in the sphere of Government Affairs
- Work experience in management positions in the state, diplomatic sphere, or international organizations
- Experience in managing teams and projects
- Talent for networking
- Ability to handle challenges, multitask and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to grow and a sense of team spirit
- Interest in innovation and IT
- Impeccable written literacy (Ukrainian, English)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the Government Affairs strategy for the IT industry
- Development of Government Affairs competence in the Lviv IT Cluster
- Assistance in building high-quality and effective relations with the Cabinet of Ministers, the Verkhovna Rada, the Office of the President, and other stakeholders important for the industry
- Problem analyzing and project launching together with the Lviv IT Cluster’s partners in Kyiv
- Cooperation with other structural units of the Lviv IT Cluster
- Development of cooperation with other specialized associations and clusters
- Communication with companies and involving them in the activities of the organization
- Involvement in the management of international projects of the Lviv IT Cluster, and development of international cooperation of the organization
Working at Lviv IT Cluster, you will get:
- Perspective position in the most resilient industry and the largest specialized organization in Ukraine
- The opportunity of network expanding with highly valuable contacts
- Support of all organization’s structural departments
- Comfortable workplace
- Competitive remuneration
If you want to contribute to large-scale, interesting, and socially important projects – send us your CV to email@example.com.