Lviv IT Cluster is the largest business community in the country, which currently unites 110 tech companies and implements the boldest projects in such fields as promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
We organize one of the best (according to DOU and AIN) and the biggest tech events – IT Arena, build a community of like-minded neighbors – IT Village, modernize and launch new educational programs in Lviv universities within the IT Expert project. As of today, we have already launched 14 brand-new Bachelor’s programs in 4 universities of Lviv. We have also launched the largest loyalty program for IT professionals – IT Club, and the first in Ukraine English-language magazine about the local IT industry – ITID Lviv.
We overcome obstacles and confidently accept any challenges to strengthen and develop the tech industry at local and national levels, as well as to strengthen the competitive position of the Ukrainian tech industry in Europe and beyond.
We are looking for PR Director, and we really want you to have:
- minimum 3 years of experience in PR and marketing
- minimum 3 years of team management experience
- ability to implement content and marketing strategies
- experience in working with business brands, building successful brands
- excellent management and leadership skills
- excellent communication skills
- upper-intermediate/advanced level of English
- courage and creativity in producing and applying your own ideas
- ability to monitor and improve the effectiveness of your team
Your responsibilities will include:
- organization and management of the PR team responsible for the content, communications, PR, and marketing campaigns within Lviv IT Cluster projects
- establishing processes within the team and cooperation with other departments within the organization
- building an effective internal and external communication system
- building comms and content strategies for Lviv IT Cluster and related projects
- development and application of PR and marketing campaigns for Lviv IT Cluster projects
- close cooperation with local and international media
- management of promo projects
- creative, content- and PR management of the IT Arena project
Working at Lviv IT Cluster you will get:
- opportunity to contribute to large-scale projects that have a resonant impact on Lviv and the development of the tech industry in Ukraine
- opportunity to implement your ideas and approaches in creating content and working on projects
- work in a motivated team
- decent salary
If you are interested in this offer, email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Don’t forget to indicate – PR Director.