Lviv IT Cluster is a community that unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
Our Lviv IT Cluster Academy project aims to change the teaching approach in vocational education institutions completely.
We understand how important it is to support students along the course of their studies. Therefore we’re currently looking for a curator for our students at Vocational School No. 29 in Lviv.
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- have experience of working with teenagers;
- have strong communication skills;
- have strong presentation skills and experience in public presentations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- studying individual characteristics of students;
- promoting the development of students’ soft skills;
- conducting training sessions, lectures, and company tours (together with Lviv IT Cluster);
- conducting individual, extracurricular work with students;
- communicating with experts from IT companies who teach special courses;
- communicating with parents of students;
- contributing to the promotion of the educational program;
- delivering documentation.
Working at Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- an opportunity to join the transformation of education;
- useful contacts;
- official employment;
- constant growth and the possibility of self-realization.
We have been working in the area of education for many years and understand how important this work is. Our team needs you!