The responsibilities of the manager include cooperation with the Department of Education of Lviv and region, cooperation with schools, coordination of development and creation of new school projects with the support of the IT Clusters, development of computer science teaching in schools, organization of educational events aimed at career guidance of students in the direction of IT and schools’ cooperation with IT companies.
You will work in a team of active people who every day boost Ukrainian IT education!
You are a perfect candidate for us if:
- You have strong communication skills and can quickly adapt to new functional roles
- You have experience in event organization.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are not afraid of giving public speeches.
- You want to change education in a better way.
- You are not afraid of setting ambitious goals and achieving them.
- You know how to work in a team.
- Your English level is Upper-Intermediate.
- You know how to write formal letters in both English and Ukrainian languages.
- You can learn fast.
- You have skills in SMM.
- Experience with online learning/events will be a plus
What you can get working in Lviv IT Cluster:
- the prospect of professional growth
- experience in implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- ability to work in the largest community of this type among all existing in Ukraine
- work in a fun team that always respects and supports you
- permanent employment
- a good salary
- many useful contacts
Your responsibilities will include:
- coordination and development of existing projects
- creation of new interesting career guidance projects in the IT direction
- communication with schools, IT companies, and city authorities
- communication with education representatives
- developments of cooperation with entrants
If you are interested in this offer, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
v.ua. Don’t forget to indicate – Education Manager (Schools) in the subject