The Lviv IT Cluster is a community that brings together over 200 successful tech companies. We’re dedicated to help strengthen businesses, implement infrastructural projects, and facilitate educational progress.
The Cluster team is looking for a Project Manager for the IT Village infrastructural project. If you like to communicate with people and have experience in sales, then this job is for you!
IT Village is a suburban space that aims to bring together like-minded people who work in the tech industry and have common interests. Our residents will form a proactive community of good neighborliness with values of responsibility and openness to cooperation.
What You’ll Do:
- organize and cooperate with the association’s departments to conduct lead generation campaigns;
- work with leads to attract new participants to the IT Village project;
- receive calls, and emails, work in CRM;
- organize and hold meetings and presentations at the construction site;
- provide full support to the project’s participants to the contract signing.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience in sales
- English proficiency (Intermediate or higher)
- Experience in SMM and digital marketing
- Ability to write content
- Communication skills
- Stress resistance
- Ability to effectively and harmoniously work in a team
And of Course, Perks!
- Work in a cosy and sheltered office in Lviv
- Learning and career growth
- Visitsung interesting conferences
- Opportunity to work in the largest community of this type among all existing in Ukraine
- Working in a professional friendly team that respects and supports you
- Competitive remuneration