RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE LOYALTY PROGRAM “IT CLUB LOYALTY
1.1. The “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program (after this referred to as the Program) is a comprehensive system of measures that regulates the relationship between the Organizer of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program, the Partners of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program and the Members of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program, within which the Members have the opportunity to receive promotional/special offers of the Program Partners for the purchase of goods/works/services.
1.2. The Organizer of the IT Club Loyalty Program (after this referred to as the Organizer) is a legal entity that organized the Program and has exclusive rights to manage and develop the Program, as well as its authorized representatives. The Organizer of the Program is IT Events Corporation Limited Liability Company (USREOU code 41970065).
1.3. Participant of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program (hereinafter referred to as the Participant(s)) is a legally capable individual who is a resident of Ukraine and has reached the age of 18, has agreed to participate in the Program by receiving and activating the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program Participant Card, unequivocally agrees with the Rules of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program and whose participation is confirmed by the Organizer.
1.4. IT Club Loyalty Program Member Card (after this referred to as the Member Card) is a virtual card of the IT Club Loyalty Program Member in the information system and mobile application of the Organizer. The card is provided to the Member exclusively through the relevant representative of the company-member of Lviv IT Cluster.
1.5. Questionnaire of the Participant of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program (after this referred to as the Questionnaire) is a registration form in the appropriate IT Club mobile application, which is filled in by the Participant and is a confirmation of the person’s desire to become a Participant of the Program, as well as verification of the Participant’s consent to the Rules of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program and consent to the storage, processing by any means and use by the Organizer of the Program of the Participant’s personal data contained in the Questionnaire.
1.6. Partner of the Program (Partner) – a business entity, including an individual entrepreneur, which, in accordance with the terms of the Program, provides Program Members with preferential/promotional/special conditions for the purchase of goods/services or other bonuses as a reward for participation in the Program.
1.7. Loyalty Identifier – a unique number that
is part of the Virtual Card on electronic media.
The loyalty identifier identifies an individual as a Program Participant to determine his/her right to receive Rewards.
1.8. Reward – preferential/promotional / special conditions for the purchase/receipt of goods/services/works, or other forms of bonus to the Program Participant, Partner in agreement with the Organizer, taking into account the provisions of these Rules and the current legislation of Ukraine. Receiving a Reward under the Program means a bonus/gift/purchase (purchase) by the Participant of the benefits mentioned above at a preferential/promotional/special price (at a discount from existing expenses, which is provided by the procedure specified in these Rules) in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Program and the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.9. The Program Hotline is a service the Organizer provides to the Program Members to resolve issues related to participation in the Program. Contact details of the Program Hotline are indicated on the website at the link 0800500336, as well as in the mobile application of the Program and on the Program Participant’s package.
2.1. The Program is a contract of adhesion within the meaning of Art. 634 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
2.2. The Program is not a gambling game, lottery, or service in the field of the gambling business.
2.3. The Program is valid in all points of sale (cells / representative offices) of the Partners of the Program (information about the addresses of the Partners is available in the mobile application of the Loyalty Program “IT Club Loyalty”).
2.4.The Organizer has the right to stop the Program, cancel or change the terms of the Program.
3.1. Only an adult individual who is an employee/subcontractor or subcontractor of a Lviv IT Cluster member company has correctly filled in the mandatory fields of the Participant’s Questionnaire and agreed to the terms of the IT Club Loyalty Program Rules can become a participant of the Program.
3.2. By filling out the Program Participant Questionnaire, an individual provides personal and contact information for registration in the mobile application of the Program. Filling in and entering the data of the Participant’s Questionnaire into the information system is a prerequisite for full participation in the Program.
Each Questionnaire contains mandatory fields marked with asterisks. By entering information in the required fields of the Questionnaire, registering the Participant in the Program is possible.
3.2.1.The following fields are mandatory:
– First name
– Date of birth
– City of residence of the Participant
– Name of the company to which the Participant is related
3.3. The Questionnaire filled in and validated by an individual certifies his/her voluntary consent (permission) to the Program Organizer to process (collect, register, accumulate, store, adapt, modify, update, use, disseminate (distribute, sell, transfer), depersonalize, destroy, etc. including with the use of information (automated) systems) personal data of an individual and other data specified in this Questionnaire to identify an individual as a Participant of the Program, including for participation in all promotions and events of advertising nature, as well as consent to transfer (disseminate) his/her personal data. incl. for participation in all promotions and events of an advertising nature, as well as consent to the transfer (dissemination) of his/her data to the Program Partners and third parties (including personal data administrators, foreign subjects of relations related to personal data) for their processing, including for personal communications with the Participant, transfer and receipt of information. The Program Participant may refuse to receive such information by notifying the Organizer through the hotline or the electronic communication channels provided by the Organizer. By filling out and submitting the Questionnaire, an individual certifies that he/she is familiar with these Program Rules, is aware that the personal data provided by him/her is entered into the information system – the Database of personal data of the Program Members, and also confirms that he/she is familiar with the rights that, in accordance with Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and the provisions of the current legislation, are granted to him/her as a subject of personal data. The Questionnaire does not contain identification data of an individual, in particular passport numbers and identification codes. The Questionnaire filled in and validated by an individual also certifies his/her agreement with all the terms and conditions and these Program Rules.
3.4. The Participant undertakes to provide accurate and reliable data when filling out the Questionnaire and notify the Organizer on time of any changes regarding the information provided. The Program Participant is responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the data specified in the Questionnaire and the timeliness of notification of their changes. The Program Organizer is not obliged to verify the validity of the information provided in the Questionnaire.
3.5. The Participant’s data specified in the Questionnaire is confidential. Access to the data is available to the responsible persons of the Organizer and the Participant and other persons, including Partners, who have been granted access to these data on legal grounds. Also, this data may be provided at the request of law enforcement and other authorities in accordance with applicable law.
3.6.The Organizer undertakes to properly collect, store, and process the data of the Program Members and use them within the Program and these Rules.
3.7. The Program Participant has the right to register only one Membership Card for himself/herself. In case the Participant has several Membership Cards, the Program Organizer reserves the right to deactivate all the cards of such Participant, leaving only one.
3.8. The Program is designed exclusively for personal use by individuals – Members of the Program, the rights of the Participant of the Program cannot be transferred, sold, receive monetary compensation, or alienated in any other way.
3.9. The Participant has the right to terminate his/her participation in the Program by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. After the Program Organizer receives such a notice, the Participant’s membership in the Program is terminated, and the Participant’s Card is blocked.
3.10. The Program Organizer reserves the right to suspend or terminate the participation in the Program of any Program Participant without prior notice by blocking the Participant’s Card in cases where the Participant:
– Violates the Program Rules or other agreements between the Participant and the Program Organizer;
– Provides the Program Organizer with false or misleading information;
– Carries out fraudulent and unfair actions with the card. The presence of illegal and inequitable activities can be determined solely by the Program Organizer and is not subject to appeal.
4.1 The partners of the Program are legal entities and individual entrepreneurs registered under the legislation of Ukraine, carrying out economic activities on the territory of Ukraine by current legislation of Ukraine.
4.2. Partners, who have confirmed their participation in the Program in the manner prescribed by these Terms and Conditions and undertaken to comply with them, must provide a preferential/promotional/special offer – discount/bonus/gift – agreed with the Organizer. The sample Partner registration form is approved by the Organizer and placed in public access on the relevant website of the Program.
4.3. By these Rules for participation in the Program, the Partner shall
– fill in the registration form specified in p. 4.2. of these Rules and agree to comply with these Rules.
– send to the e-mail address email@example.com materials for placement in the mobile application (logo, advertising photos, address(es) of its outlets, working hours, contact phone numbers, website address, a brief description of the company or brand and copies of its registration documents.
– place the IT Club Loyalty sticker provided by the Organizer at the point of sale (office)
– when a Program Member applies, provide him/her with specific bonus/preferential/promotional conditions or gifts in accordance with these Rules.
– If those mentioned above preferential/promotional conditions or gifts were not provided, at the next visit of such a Member to the Partner, provide him/her with a compliment from the Partner in addition to the above-mentioned usual promotional conditions or gift.
4.4. According to these Rules, the Partner gets the opportunity to
– place information about himself in the mobile application of the Program in the appropriate category of Partners
– placement, by the address specified by the Partner, information about the locations of the Partner’s points of sale on the corresponding map of Partners in the mobile application of the Program
– positioning of the Partner and its brand among the Program Members, providing conditions for the formation of the proper perception of the Partner by the Program Members.
4.5. The Organizer has the right to terminate cooperation within the Program if: unilaterally
– in case of non-fulfillment/violation of the terms of these Rules by the Partner, after warning the Partner about the need to eliminate the violation and providing the Partner with a deadline for eliminating such violations – they have not been eliminated within the specified period
– during one calendar year, the Partner will receive a total of 05 such warnings.
– in case of constant complaints from the Members about low-quality goods or services provided by the Partner.
4.6. In case of changes in terms of the above-mentioned conditions of participation in the Program, the Partner is obliged to send a request to the Organizer to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org 05 working days before the desired moment of implementation of such changes. The Organizer, in case of approval of such modifications, within five working days, makes them in the information about the Partner in the mobile application of the Program, or, in case of disagreement, refuses the Partner to make such changes.
4.7. The Partner is fully responsible for the logo/brand provided to the Organizer for positioning in the Program and for the list of goods/works/services and their quality.
5.1. At its discretion, the Organizer of the Program has the right to make any changes to the current Rules of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program at any time, which shall be notified to the Program Members by posting the relevant information on the Organizer’s website. It is the responsibility of the Participant to follow the changes in the Terms and Conditions of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program.
5.2.The Organizer of the Program is not responsible for the quality of goods, works, and services sold (provided, rendered, performed) by the Program Partners.
5.3. To resolve disputes, the Participant must contact the Organizer and provide at the request of the latter all the details of the transaction – date, description of the transaction, and details of the Program Partner. The Organizer reserves the right to respond to the Participant’s request within 30 days.
5.4. The program is long-term.
5.5. Owner of personal data:
IT EVENTS CORPORATION LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.
Identification code of the legal entity (EDRPOU):
Location of the legal entity:
79019, LVIV REGION, CITY OF LVIV, SHEVCHENKIVSKYI DISTRICT, VESNIANNA STREET, 4
Form of consent:
– Questionnaire submitted to the Personal Data Owner using the Program application.
– Personal database: Database of personal data of Members of the loyalty program “IT Club Loyalty.”
– Categories of personal data processed:
– Surname, name, gender, e-mail address, and other information about the person reflected in the Questionnaire or provided by the person voluntarily. The Questionnaire does not contain identification data of an individual, in particular passport numbers and identification codes.
Purpose of personal data processing:
– Personalization of a person as a Participant of the Program, including participation in all promotions and events of an advertising nature.
– Actions on personal data processing that the Personal Data Controller is entitled to perform:
– Collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use, distribution, depersonalization, destruction, etc. Including the transfer (dissemination) of personal data to the Program Partners, personal data administrators, third parties, and foreign subjects of relations related to personal data, which are determined by the Contractor independently, for the purpose of their processing, including for personal communications with the Participant, transfer, and receipt of information. The Participant agrees that the Personal Data Controller is not obliged to notify the Participant of the actions taken by him to process the Participant’s data by the purpose and objectives of their processing. Personal data may be processed in files and through information and telecommunication systems.
Notification of the rights of the personal data subject:
By providing his/her personal data by filling out the Questionnaire, the person thereby confirms that he/she is aware that the personal data provided by him/her is entered into the information system – the Database of personal data of the Members of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program, and also confirms that he/she is familiar with the rights that are provided to him/her in accordance with Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” and the provisions of the current legislation are provided to him as a subject of personal data. The participant undertakes to provide accurate and reliable data when filling out the Questionnaire, as well as to timely notify the Owner of personal data about changes regarding the information provided.
The term for which the consent (permission) to the processing of personal data is granted:
– Consent (permission) to the processing of personal data is granted to the Owner of personal data for an indefinite period, namely for the period (term) of the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program, in which the person becomes a member.
Failure of the person to provide consent to the processing of his/her personal data under the above conditions, or withdrawal of the support provided by the person, makes it impossible for him/her to register and further participate in the “IT Club Loyalty” Loyalty Program.