Come and join us at the Big Data Tech Warsaw Summit 2019 conference – an independent conference with purely technical talks in the field of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search. More than 500 Big Data professionals will join its 5 th edition.
We look forward to seeing you there!
What to expect?
40 speakers from 13 countries- 500 participants -4 parallel sessions – a lot of
interesting case studies -3 workshops -26 roundtable sessions
Grab a lot of inspirations from our speakers:
- Stream Processing for Business Insights at Netflix – Monal Daxini, Netflix
- From legacy to cloud: an end to end data integration journey – Max Schultze,
- 8 Takeaways from building Rakuten Analytics – Juan Paulo Gutierrez, Rakuten
- Reliable logging infrastructure: Building trust on logs @ Slack – Ananth
- Packkildurai, Slack
- Large Scale Land use of Satellite Imagery – Suneel Marthi, Amazon Web
- Streaming Visualization – Guido Schmutz, Trivadis AG
- Evolution of search: From a complicated problem to a simplified search
- experience – Arihant Gupta & Priyanka Prakash, Booking.com
- I’m a data scientist and engineers don’t hate me – Mateusz Fedoryszak, Twitter
FULL DAY WORKSHOPS – Check the details and choose the one of most interest to
- Hadoop Ecosystem Basics – Piotr Krewski – GetinData
- From small data in Python to big data model in Apache Spark – Tomasz
- Żukowski – GetinData
- Big Data on Kubernetes – Maciej Bryński, Xcaliber
Sign up now! Catch the New Year Promotional tickets and save!
Use the “ITCLLVIV” promotion code to get a 10% discount! (conference only)