The admission campaign to the vocational schools continues in Ukraine. Although vocational education was previously underestimated, Lviv IT Cluster launched a pilot project to reform, transform and develop educational programs at VS №29.
Lviv It Cluster Academy is a project within which IT specialists update the curricula in vocational school №29 for the “Information Processing and Software Operator” program. Here we provide a list of the admission conditions and the required documents.
Education program details:
A few reasons to choose vocational school №29:
- Acquiring knowledge that accurately matches the needs of the industry.
- IT specialists of the Сluster companies updated the curriculum.
- Over 60 percent of the time is devoted to teaching students practical skills.
- Teaching by leading experts.
- Two new computer classes with advanced techniques.
- Thirty places of government order.
Documents submission for the initial vocational training to vocational school №29 in Lviv takes place from June 1, 2021, till September 1, 2021. Candidates personally apply for admission to HSV № 29 in Lviv, indicating the chosen profession – “Information Processing and Software Operator”; they should also have documents on education, place of residence, attached a list of required documents.