The BJet team, who developed a modern complex solution for managing IT companies, invites you to take part in the program Managing IT companies with the BJet system.
What you receive in this program:
- 90 days of free access to the BJet system.
- Access to a set of webinars Managing IT companies with the BJet system.
- Consultations on how to work with the BJet system effectively.
The program starts on April 12.
You can register before April 9.
The BJet version for IT companies includes management reporting, accounting, timesheets, payroll, monthly invoicing according to logged working hours, and many other features.
The BJet team wants to show you an alternative to existing processes by implementing a systematic approach and clear indicators with BJet. During the program, we will show you in real cases how the organization of business processes can affect the success of a company, how it can be measured, and where to look for opportunities to develop your business.
As a participant, you will get the system with basic configuration and the necessary support.
For your convenience and ease of use, we also created webinars, support chat, and a motivation scheme for those who decide to continue cooperation.
About the webinars
A set of webinars is based on extensive implementation experience and covers the following hot topics:
- BJet demo: where is the key to your success. What is ERP? A buzzword, something from the industrial world, or a foremost system. Why data management in BJet is crucial for building a stable company. We will analyze only cases, so you can compare our own experience and get insights about a proper solution.
- Building company structure. Company structure and business processes. Why product implementation disciplines and opens up new opportunities. The company and its components, how to build a proper structure, and how BJet helps to consolidate reporting.
- HRMS. HRMS and a future company scaling. BJet basic features and how to use them. Basic processes and gradual transition to automated platforms.
- Opportunities.The first 6 weeks were successful, but we are still at the start, we have some past and a new promising future with BJet. We will focus on data import and export, and look into bank statements.
- Reports and dashboards. Data visualization and how it impacts making quick decisions. We have processed data in BJet for two months, and now we can generate reports and dashboards that suit our company needs.
- Results. We will discuss additional questions you may have and share company news and product updates.