We are looking for an Event manager!
Lviv IT Cluster’s event team needs one more social and full of energy person who enjoys big events, likes to work in a team, and cares about deadlines.
Among our projects – unique and big events, such as IT Arena, the biggest tech event in Eastern Europe gathering in Lviv the world-known companies and thousands of Members; IT Jazz, the conference where we discuss the very up-to-date topics – global trends of economy, development of IT industry in Ukraine and investment with economists, entrepreneurs, and politicians.
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English (Upper Intermediate/Advanced)
- Professional management skills
- Event management experience
- Ability to handle challenges, multitask and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to create and be a team player
- Responsibility and self-organizing skills
- Advanced networking skills
The responsibilities include:
- Organizing and planning events
- Communicating with vendors
- Budget planning
- Booking venues and negotiating fees
Working with Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- Professional growth possibilities
- Experience implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Possibility to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- Fun team which respects and supports you
- Comfortable workplace
- Competitive salary
Find out more about Lviv IT Cluster and our projects.
If you are interested in this vacancy, email your CV with examples of successful events you organized to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to indicate – Event Manager