The Supervisory Board of the Lviv IT Cluster is a permanently functioning collegial body of management. It includes representatives of the IT industry. Such cooperation ensures the most efficient operation of the Lviv IT Cluster and allows our community to promptly respond to challenges facing the industry and the country.
Elections to the Supervisory Board are held every two years. The 13 seats on the Supervisory Board are divided as follows:
- 3 seats on the Supervisory Board are automatically awarded to representatives of the founding companies of the Lviv IT Cluster: Eleks, N-iX, and Softserve;
- 1 seat is elected by score vote as the Supervisory Board Chairperson;
- 9 seats are elected by score vote as members of the Supervisory Board.
According to the election results, Sviatoslav Kavetskyi, Director of Industry Affairs at N-iX, has been elected as the Supervisory Board Chairman.
The new Supervisory Board of the Lviv IT Cluster has been elected and includes representatives from EduNav, TDB, SoftServe, SFoxModel, PLVision, GlobalLogic Ukraine, Ciklum, Intellias, Eleks, Avenga, EdPro, and EPAM. This group will serve on the Supervisory Board for the years 2023-2024:
- Ivan Babichuk, EduNav
- Orest Blazhyyevskyi, TDB
- Oleh Denys, SoftServe
- Natalia Kyrnychna, SFoxModel
- Olena Kozlova, PLVision
- Ihor Kostiv, GlobalLogic Ukraine
- Andriy Okseniuk, Ciklum
- Michael Puzrakov, Intellias
- Ruslan Serediuk, Eleks
- Andriy Skoropad, Avenga
- Andriy Tabachyn, EdPro
- Andriy Trofimov, EPAM