Lviv IT Cluster is the largest tech community that unites the most successful IT companies and implements the boldest projects in promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU and AIN – IT Arena, constructing houses for the community of best IT neighbors – IT Village, modernizing curricula, and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities. Moreover, we’ve created a loyalty program for IT employees – IT Club, and publishing the first magazine about technologies – ITID Lviv. Since the start of the war, we’ve launched a series of projects that bring us closer to victory, among them: Sky – modernization of the air defense forces, Vision – expanding the functionality of the city’s surveillance system, Armor – purchased and delivered over 1000 body armor, Starlink – together with the SpaceX we provide Ukraine’s businesses and Armed Forces with the satellite internet connection.
Lviv IT Cluster is looking for an Administrative Manager. We are searching for a proactive team player with a positive attitude who effectively interacts with colleagues, contractors, and clients, has experience working with documents and is ready to solve high-priority tasks quickly.
The vacancy is open for our Lviv office.
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Impeccable Ukrainian – both spoken and written
- Sociability and a high level of self-organization
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle challenges and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Google Docs, Trello, Slack
- Ability to resolve conflict situations
Your responsibilities will include:
- Organization of the office logistics
- Searching and onboarding new employees
- Organizing business trips and financial reporting (visas, tickets, accommodation)
- Work with subcontractors and external services
- Assistance in organizing events (conferences, meetings, corporate parties)
- Documentation management (work with agreements, acceptance, control, and arrangement of primary documents, and primary documents reconciliation)
- The ability to create a cozy and comfortable workspace in the office
- Providing the office with the essential supplies, keeping the equipment in working condition, and ensuring its proper operation
Working at Lviv IT Cluster, you’ll get:
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Opportunity to implement exciting and large-scale projects
- Opportunity to work in the largest community of this type in Ukraine
- Work in a team that supports and respects you
- Comfortable workplace
- Competitive remuneration
If you want to contribute to large-scale, interesting, and socially important projects – send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and welcome to our team!