Education is one of the most important fields of the Lviv IT Cluster activity. For more than seven years, we have been working to make quality changes in technical education in Lviv.
Modernization of the bachelor’s degree programs and development of vocational and secondary education are big steps towards ensuring high-quality IT education not only in Lviv but also in Ukraine.
We implement even more ambitious plans annually. That is why we are currently expanding our team and looking for an Education Project Manager.
The position is open for our Lviv and/or Kyiv offices.
You will work with active people who improve Ukraine’s IT education every day!
We want you to meet the following requirements:
- Strong communication skills and quick adaptation to new functional roles
- Experience in event organization
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in public speaking
- Desire to improve education, learn fast, and be a team player
- Not afraid of setting ambitious goals and achieving them
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Impeccable written Ukrainian and English
- Experience in SMM
Working at Lviv IT Cluster you will get:
- Professional growth opportunities
- Experience implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Opportunity to work in the largest community of this kind in Ukraine
- A fun team that respects and supports you
- Comfortable workplace
- Opportunity to create a useful network of contacts
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and development of existing projects
- Cooperation with Lviv IT Cluster members, authorities, and educational institutions
- Communication with education representatives
- Educational events organization: lectures, meetings, conferences
- Cooperation with students, mentors from IT companies
If this is close to you – join our team and create real changes in technical education together with us. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to indicate – Education Project Manager 📨