The full-scale war has brought serious challenges, which we are responding to by the projects and initiatives aimed to support the tech industry and the country. We are looking for a Grants Manager who will make the Cluster’s cooperation with state officials, and international organizations even more efficient.
This position is open for the Lviv and/or Kyiv offices of the Lviv IT Cluster.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of current grant agreements of the Association, including the preparation of descriptive reports and monitoring of the indicator’s performance.
- Preparation and support of project applications and M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) plans.
- Consulting on budgeting and budget narratives, monitoring budget compliance.
- Consulting the relevant project team on grant policies and grantors’ requirements.
- Interaction with M&E / MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) grantors’ team.
- Supervision of the grant reporting process and compliance with reporting deadlines / Preparation of narrative reports for grantees.
- Negotiating with potential partners.
- Creating long-term partnership relations.
- Fundraising, systematic search/monitoring of new grant opportunities.
- Creation of partners’ database and grant programs relevant to the project activities of the Cluster for further potential cooperation.
We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in writing at least two successful multifaceted grant applications.
- Experience in preparing grant project reports.
- Communication and negotiations with grant funds.
- Understanding the grant lifecycle, the principles of work, and financing of Ukraine’s public organizations.
- Responsibility and proactiveness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to plan work independently.
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English (C1 level).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, Finance, and/or Project Management will be an advantage.
- Experience of working in public or international/donor organizations will be an advantage.
Working at Lviv IT Cluster, you’ll get:
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
- Opportunity to implement exciting and large-scale projects.
- Opportunity to work in the largest community of this type in Ukraine.
- Work in a team that supports and respects you.
- Comfortable workplace.
- Competitive remuneration