Lviv IT Cluster is a community which unites the most successful IT companies and carries out the most daring projects in promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
We are organizing the biggest and the best conference according to DOU – IT Arena, constructing houses created for the community of awesome IT neighbors – IT Village, modernizing curricula and starting new educational programs at Lviv universities. Moreover, we have created a loyalty program for our members. By participating in IT Club, IT employees get various discounts and nice surprises on behalf of partner-establishments of the Club. Last year, we started publishing the first in Ukraine English-language magazine about technologies – ITID Lviv.
We overcome obstacles and confidently face any challenges to strengthen and develop IT industry on local and national levels, as well as to prove the competitiveness of Ukrainian IT education and IT business in Europe and the whole world!
We are looking for a Media Project Manager!
- We really want you to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in project management, digital marketing or media
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Experience of working with video content and Youtube
- Basic understanding of Youtube algorithms
- Skills of writing texts in Ukrainian (short descriptions, scripts, video descriptions)
- Ability to coordinate the logistics and the full cycle up to the final product
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management: briefing, work with marketing and content plans, setting tasks and control deliverables and deadlines within the marketing depart
- Creating video plans, briefings, scripts, setting tasks, agreeing on time, locations, etc.
- Managing the full cycle of the video creation – from idea to editing coordination
- Coordination of the videographer and the video Members work
- Communication with customer teams and contractors at all stages
- Uploading content to the website and Youtube, distribution recommendations and promos
Working at Lviv IT Cluster you get:
- Prospects for professional growth
- Experience in implementing interesting and large-scale projects
- Fun and friendly team
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this offer, email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Don’t forget to indicate – Media projects manager in the subject.