The Lviv IT Cluster is a community that unites more than 240 successful IT companies and implements the boldest projects in promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
Lviv IT Cluster expands its activity in Ukraine and sets up an Interaction Office in Kyiv. We’re building a new team to develop our representative office in Ukraine’s capital and work on interesting and valuable projects that we’ll implement together with our partners.
We have an open position for a PR Manager at our Kyiv office. Professionals who have relevant experience in similar positions and are ready to join an effective Lviv IT Cluster team are encouraged to apply for this role.
If you like to build partnerships and create high-quality and effective contact networks, have been working in a similar position, or have experience working in the IT industry, media, or public organizations – then you have a great chance to join the Lviv IT Cluster team. We really like people who know how to achieve their goals. And our goals are very ambitious. This professional journey will be extremely exciting for everyone involved.
We really want you to have:
- 2 years of experience working as a PR manager or a journalist
- Experience in implementing content and communication strategies
- Experience in working with Ukrainian and international media, influencers
- High level of business communication skills and social skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Boldness and creativity in ideas implementation
- Ability to work with various content types: press releases, interviews, posts, newsletters
- Ability to create viral content for media and maintain the brand’s constant presence in the media space
- Experience in working with the speakers
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Lviv IT Cluster internal communication via the diverse communication channels (over 240 community member companies)
- All-Ukrainian PR campaigns covering all Lviv IT Cluster projects
- Working in marketing and comms team, cooperation with other organization’s departments
- Managing Lviv IT Cluster external communication
- Intensive media interaction both in Ukraine and abroad
- Contributing to ITID Lviv – a tech-industry magazine published in English
- Monitoring the media space and responding promptly to breaking news, media requests
Working at Lviv IT Cluster, you will get:
- Opportunity to join the large-scale projects impacting the tech industry development in Lviv and Ukraine
- Opportunity to implement your content/comms ideas and approaches
- Supportive and motivated team
- Comfortable workplace
- Competitive remuneration
If you want to contribute to large-scale, interesting, and socially important projects – send us your CV to email@example.com, and welcome to our team!