The AcademyOcean and the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine have launched a social project, “Coaching for Ukraine,” for Ukrainian L&D and HR – free online sessions and a training Academy with lectures from world experts.
“A great initiative and I’m happy to be involved. My thanks to AcademyOcean for organizing.” – written by Robin Hoyle (one of the 15 most influential people among the L&D experts), one of the speakers on his LinkedIn. Moreover, he has invited his colleagues to join the initiative as well.
TOP Speakers: world experts and opinion leaders in education and development. Robin Hoyle (one of the 15 most influential people among the L&D experts), Donald Taylor (head of “Learning Technologies Conference,” performed in London). Also, top-notch speakers from TED, such as Todd Dewett. Popular courses authors on Udemy and Linkedin Learning. Likewise, Lan Tran, a learning design and technology director, is based in Chicago, USA.
The project started on 16 June. All the while 9 online meetings have been held and visited by more than 3000 Members. More than 850 specialists joined the Academy. The most diligent students have already received their first certificates for passing the courses.
What do the Members receive?
- weekly online lectures in Zoom (free of charge);
- simultaneous translation into Ukrainian and webinars recordings;
- international experts in leadership, L&D, and HR;
- certificate after the successful completion of the course;
- opportunity to get acquainted with the best world practices of employees training and development;
- online Academy from AcademyOcean.
- Ukrainian L&D and HR specialists;
- Those involved in team management, employee training, and content creation.
How to register?
The AcademyOcean team created a training Academy for the project Members. Each participant gets access to their own office with recordings of all the webinars and additional valuable materials and resources. To join, follow this link.