Our team is safe and we continue working without weekends and breaks for the entire IT-industry and Ukraine. Below we’ll briefly inform you about the projects that are currently implemented by Lviv IT Cluster.
1. We are supporting centers for temporarily displaced persons in Lviv and the region. Lviv IT Cluster is involved in the arrangement of such centers and takes a large number of them under our supervision. Many people are now displaced to Lviv, including the tech industry and tech companies’ representatives.
If you seek a house for your employees in Lviv, Cluster will provide maximum help. If you need help with settling people who have come to Lviv, please contact:
The project of providing support to centers of temporarily displaced persons also needs your financial help. We encourage Cluster member companies to donate for this important humanitarian initiative. Almost 500,000 UAH has already been donated. The fundraising continues.
To financially support the project, please contact Olya Maksym email@example.com
2. The Lviv Regional Military Administration together with BotsCrew with the support of Lviv IT Cluster has launched a bot that helps to find a temporary home or shelter for those who are forced to move to Lviv. Please share this information with your employees. This is another opportunity for the temporarily displaced persons to find housing and for the Lviv region residents – to help displaced Ukrainians. Share and use these channels.
Bot Shelters for Ukrainians on Telegram:
3. We are building an international coalition of world and tech media.
If you are a large international media or IT company and ready to share your experience, please contact Vira Kachmar – firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. From February 25, 22:00 – 6:00, a curfew was imposed in Lviv. It happens that buses with IT companies employees arrive in Lviv after 22:00. In this case, if you are stopped by the police or territorial defense, please explain the situation politely. Usually, there is no problem.
Our secretariat works with the Lviv Military Administration to receive passes for companies and people who are forced to move after 22:00 to support the work of your company and to meet your employees who come to Lviv from different cities.
5. Our BCP team works and provides advice and assistance to Cluster member companies. We also have an Emergency Chat Lviv IT Cluster, where we constantly share only credible information. The head of the Cluster’s BCP team is Nestor Shvets – email@example.com. If you are an IT company and need help or advice, please contact the head of the BCP team.
6. Co-sharing of office space.
IT companies from other regions of Ukraine are being evacuated to Lviv. Lviv IT Cluster will process requests from such companies. If your company is not currently using your office space at full capacity, and the company is considering sharing with small relocated IT companies, please fill out the form.
After filling out the form, the responsible person Yaryna Voznyak will contact you firstname.lastname@example.org
And last but not least: donate to the army! This can be done as follows: