The Lviv IT Cluster is the largest tech community in Ukraine, bringing together the most successful IT companies and implementing the boldest projects in the fields of promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support. We organize the largest and best according to DOU and AIN conference – IT Arena, build a space for the community of the best IT neighbors – IT Village, modernize and launch new educational programs in Lviv universities. We also introduced a loyalty program for IT professionals – IT Club, and publish the first English-language technology magazine in Ukraine – ITID Lviv. During the war, we launched a series of projects that bring us closer to victory, namely: Sky – modernization of air defense, Vision – expansion of the functionality of the city’s video surveillance system, Armor – we procured more than 1000 bulletproof vests, Starlink – together with SpaceX, we provide Ukrainian business and the Ukrainian Armed Forces with satellite internet. We are growing and expanding our capabilities, but most importantly, we are uniting the best IT talents in the country to achieve common goals and make Ukraine the leading technology hub in Eastern Europe.
We are growing and expanding, so we are opening a new HR Manager position. We need a proactive team player who is skilled in working with people, is not afraid of professional challenges, and can help our organization become even more successful and comfortable for employees.
This position is open for our office in Lviv.
We would like you to have:
- Higher education in one of the following areas: psychology, sociology, management;
- 1-2 years of work experience in HR;
- Experience in building HR processes in a company;
- Experience in building staffing processes;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Confidence in using MS Office, Google, Trello, and Slack;
- Availability to work in the Lviv office;
- Communication skills, attentiveness, tact, and ability to quickly establish contact with others.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating existing HR processes and creating and fine-tuning new ones;
- Improving the process of recruiting new employees in the organization;
- Personnel administration: hiring, transferring, dismissing, tracking employee vacations;
- Developing and conducting adaptation programs for new employees;
- Creating systems for evaluating and motivating staff;
- Organizing corporate events;
- Organizing training programs and workshops for staff.
What you will get by working at the Lviv IT Cluster:
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Experience in implementing interesting and large-scale projects;
- The opportunity to work in the largest community of this type in Ukraine;
- Working with a wonderful team that respects and supports you;
- A comfortable workplace;
- Competitive compensation;
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate “HR Manager.”