On the 18th of May, was officially launched a B2B collaboration platform — SignSpot. Just in several days, it received more than 50 applications from Ukrainian companies of various sizes. Today there are more than 140 companies and postings of the bench, leads, and temporary vacancies. And it keeps growing every day.
SignSpot’s primary mission is to improve the stability, boost the profitability of outsourcing and outstaffing companies, and create a system of supporting partnerships within the industry. To try SignSpot, visit the website and apply it to the service.
Taking into account primary sources of IT service companies’ pains and needs, SignSpot allows to:
- Sell irrelevant leads to other companies for the percent of profits
- Outstaff your bench to companies who lack employees with relevant experience for new projects
- Hire a bench of other companies
- Exchange experience and expertise with similar organizations
As a result, the companies will be able to receive profit from opportunities that otherwise would be lost due to the gap between a customer’s request and a company’s strategic focus, industry focus, and/or expertise. Finding a team for a new project with SignSpot is simple and cheap as well.
There are a few more significant features in development.
The additional benefits of the platform are:
- The minimum of bureaucracy. Companies can negotiate the terms of their partnerships directly to determine the best option for both parties.
- It’s free to use. Users pay only after signing deals with other companies (pay as you earn). The price for signed deals is a simple flat-rate equal to $256, which applies to all kinds of deals provided by SignSpot.
*considering the situation the first two months since SignSpot launch will be free at all
SignSpot is a tool for B2B IT service companies to maximize the engagement of company assets.
10 things to know about SignSpot
Post your people at “bench” to keep them in and active
Publish temporary vacations and find perfect candidates for it
Sell projects that are irrelevant to your company
Every company is going through a thorough verification process after registration. You’ll receive e-mail notification.
Find verified partners. They are at one platform now
You can invite your co-workers to manage the company profile. They’ll be able to see and manage profile information and messaging history after they accept your invitation.
You can be anonymous until you sign the contract.
SignSpot is a free platform. The price for signed deals is a simple flat-rate equal to $256, which applies to all kinds of deals provided by SignSpot. The first two months since the launch are free.
SignSpot is a tool to make a profit where you used to lose.
Currently, the team’s developing a rating system and tenders functionality/feature/module. Also, the team’s negotiating with clusters and companies that want to submit their projects to SignSpot to find suitable vendors.